Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me Monday!



A popular blog I follow, MckMama, posts a "Not Me Monday" every Monday about things she would certainly never dream of doing, or be found guilty doing. All sarcastically, of course. Enjoy my version of "Not Me Monday!"

As I was working with a small group of students at the back table in my classroom, while noticing some other students at their desks who were off task, I certainly did not raise my voice and demand that students follow directions the first time. I definitely did not shout, "First grade behavior, fifth grade classroom!!" Not me!

At lunch, I of course did not only eat a cheesestick, Trefoil girl scout cookies, cheezitz and pretzels all because I didn't have anything better to bring due to not grocery shopping this weekend. Nope, not me. I eat healthier than that. (Ha ha!)
To top that off, I definitely did not run thru the Chick-Fil-A drive-thru after I got off of work late. Not me...remember? I'm healthier than that!

In the checkout line at Publix on the way home from work, I definitely, most certainly, did not roll my eyes at the woman who was texting on her phone the whole time, and then decided finally she didn't want the cupcakes the cashier had just rung up. Me, roll my eyes? Never! Not me!

Finally, I wouldn't dream of coming home after an unhealthy day of eating and then make Rice Krispie treats. Not me. Too unhealthy. Oh and snacking on popcorn...definitely not my kind of diet! Nope, not me!

If you'd like to join in on the fun-hop on over to MckMama and follow her rules for playing!

No comments: