Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Little holidays like today make it fun for teachers. Because today was our last day of testing-the schedule has been a bit off, so I read my students some fun facts about St. Patrick's Day, they did a word scramble, and then they wrote a St. Patrick's Day story-gotta grade those tonight. Anyway....testing is over, huge relief for teachers, and I suppose for the students, too! :)

I don't have much to blog about today, so I'm just going to answer some questions as part of a "blog parade." Enjoy!

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I love the night. I love to stay up late and love even more to sleep in!

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Chocolate, Ice cream, Boiled Peanuts, and Chick-Fil-A

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
To end child abuse. I'm so serious.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Well, Dayna is constantly teasing me if/when I trip. She thinks it's hilarious and she claims it happens often. Ha!

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
To spend my life in? That's intense! Um....I really have absolutely no idea on this one. I've never been big into movies and TV-so it's hard to choose someone I would "be," I'm pretty content being myself!

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To play the piano or guitar.

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

I would like to visit a lot of places such as: Italy, Egypt, Australia, Hawaii and Alaska. Oh, and Fiji looks relaxing, too!

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

I think I sing best when I sing worship songs because they have true meaning in my life!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

Oh my gosh. $10,000? Hmmm. Well, being new to the apartment life, and having a place of my own (well, I share it with my best friend&roommate) but I think I would want to spend that amount of money at like a home-goods store where I could buy nice things to decorate my home with! That's just what I'm into right now. So maybe Bed, Bath & Beyond...or even Target because they have just about everything. Too bad this is a "what-if!" Haha!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I always thought it would be fun to live during the times of the movie Grease-everything seemed so carefree back then!

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Brown. Definitely brown. It's my signature color. ;)

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
I'd say Happy!


13. What's the last album you listened to?

Selah, I think.


14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

In college, the grade I wanted to teach the least was 5th. But, I love, love, love teaching 5th grade now!


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments: