Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ABCs of Me!

I saw this on another blog, and thought it'd be fun to post on mine. Enjoy!

a-Age- 23

b-Bed size- Queen

c-Chore you hate- Scrubbing the shower/bath tub

d-Dogs Name- My family's dog is Jack, however, I live on my own and do not (and probably won't ever have my own dog!)

e-Essential to start your day- Bathroom- including restroom, face, and teeth! :)

f-Favorite color- Purple

g-Gold or Silver- Silver

h-Height- 5'2"

i-Instruments you played- none...but I can sing, and I need to get back into it regularly, I miss it!

j-Job Title- 5th grade teacher

k-Kids- Love them, but do not have my own...yet!

l-Living arrangements- A cute little brick apartment with a green front door and green shutters with my amazing friend, Dayna!

m-Mom's name- Eileen (also my middle name!)

n-Nicknames- Kait, Kaiti, Kato, Kitten, Pringle, Poot

o-Overnight hospital stay other than your own Birth- None, thankfully!

p-Pet Peeve- People who pull out in front of me and drive soooo slowly, or people who drive way under the speed limit in general, just annoying!

q-Quote from a movie- "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

r-Right or Left handed- Right

s-Siblings- Kiernan, Korinne and Keleigh

t-Time you wake up- 6:30 a.m. which is too early in my book

u-Underwear- all the time!

v-Vegetable you dislike- Cooked carrots, broccoli...here this is easier, let me tell you the vegetables I do like: peas, green beans, and corn!

w-Ways you run late- Mostly all the time I'm late or really close to being "almost late"...except to work. I manage to do that just fine...must be the pay. ;)

x-Xrays- I had one on my back in high school...and regular dental ones, but that's all!

y-Yummy food you make- Cake, Cookies, Pie...you see the trend? (Refer to my last post, I'm so healthy! ha!)

z-Zoo animals- Kangaroos!

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I would say our mothers had good taste because of the names! I'm from Abilene, TX, a town about 3 hours west of Dallas. I read your Girl Scout cookies post and I am feeling you. I love me some mint chocolate chip ones!

The world is hers said...

Hi Kaitlin! Thanks! I thought it was kind of a fun little survey! I am from the north...for now! Currently I'm applying to jobs in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, so hopefully within the next few months I will move south! I have an office job now in sales. By the way, I DEFINITELY agree with your pet peeve on your ABCs of Me! :)

Kaitlin said...

Katelyn-Yes, our mothers did have similar thoughts in the choices of our names! I've never been to Texas. I'd someday like to visit all of the states and I heard Texas has seen some snow this winter!

Taryn-I love your name! Haha you don't like slow drivers either? It's just the worst, and it's so frustrating when you commute to work! From the north...as in northeast or west? My family lives in the northeast-some of them. Good luck with your job search-I know it's trying times!

Thanks for commenting!