Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday Fives....a day late

Just Me and My Life

Yesterday's Fridays Fives was about favorite movies. I was too exhausted by the time I got home yesterday to post, so I figured posting it a day late wouldn't hurt too much. I should mention that I'm not a huge movie person, but I think I can come up with 5 movies that I have enjoyed throughout my lifetime. I'm not promising that these movies are recent, so don't make fun of me!

I'll begin with my FAVORITE movie. Not just favorite Christmas movie...my favorite movie. I'm so serious. ELF!!! Absolutely hilarious movie and so many quotable lines!


Another favorite movie: Parent Trap! I've always liked this movie, even the one that is older than this!


This next movie came out when I was in 8th or 9th grade, can't remember. Love this movie!


You probably think my choices are lame, but I don't watch new movies often! This movie is a classic if you grew up in the 90s.


I'm gonna end with my favorite movie as a child. My siblings and I loved this children's singing show. I'll be honest and say that I have seen this movie in my 20s. I like to reminisce, what can I say? I'll be sharing this with my children someday, if I can get it converted into DVD considering 10 years from now, VCRs will be long extinct. Anyway, have you ever seen Sillyville?


Well, that sums up 5 of my favorite movies in a nutshell! I told you they'd be oldies!

3 comments:

The world is hers said...

I LOVE ELF!! I could watch it any day...it doesn't have to be around Christmas time!!

I love having a sponsored child too! I have a little four year old girl named Daphin who lives in Uganda :)

Anonymous said...

so what happened to Return to Me?? I thought you LOVED that movie??

Kaitlin said...

Lauren-yes! I forgot about that movie! In fact, as I was writing this post, I knew there was a movie I was forgetting but couldn't remember! Thanks for reminding me of what one of my favorite movies are! Haha!