Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Dream Houses





Today's Top 2 Tuesday theme is dream houses! So I thought I'd share what my dream houses look like and some fun things they might have in them!

I have always loved the look of brick/stone houses. I think they're gorgeous. Of course, a brick house could come in many different styles and looks, but I didn't want to spend forever looking for a brick house on google images...when it's a "dream" post anyway! Ha! :) So here is an example of one I wouldn't mind living in someday!



And inside that house, this is an example of what my dream kitchen might look like...granite countertops and the cabinets a deeper wood color.



Another dream house I have looks like this:

Not exactly the colors I would choose, but I love the style of northern homes. I would LOVE to live that close to the mountains, what a view!!!

Two things I would love to have in a future dream home are:
red front doors (that of course match with the color of the house)


and...a soda fountain! I would have it in installed in the pantry so that my kitchen didn't look a restaurant....but I have a thing for fountain sodas and I would love to have one of these in my very own kitchen someday! I'm totally serious!


Wouldn't everyone think I had the coolest house if I had my own soda fountain?? Ha!

Oh to dream....

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Love your dream houses :) I'm up for a soda fountain. That would be awesome!