Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today...in bullets

* Woke up later than I should have at 6:45.
* Entered a few grades in the gradebook which always gives me an accomplished feeling.
* Finished a chapter book with my students that we've been reading for over a month now. Another feeling of accomplishment.
* Told my students I wasn't there to babysit them, that I'm a teacher and I'm not babysitting toddlers. How effective that statement was to them will remain unknown. Ha!
* Left for a Lesson Study meeting at 12:00 and was there until 4:00.
* Put some stuff together to be laminated.
* Left work finally at 5:15.
* Stopped to get boiled peanuts and a pepsi on the way home.
* Took a 45 minute nap when I got home. It was much needed!
* Went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries.
* Found yellow banana twin popsicles at Wal-Mart that I love. So I bought them. Of course.
* Went to Walgreens to pick up printer ink cartridges that I guess they couldn't fill because they were too big. Bummer.
* Printed some pictures from my camera at Walgreens. I'll get them tomorrow.
* Banged my elbow super hard on the door (on accident) and have a big welt and bruise to show for it.
* Ate a grilled cheese for dinner.
* Watched American Idol. I really like Lady Antebellum and Rascal Flatts.
* Caught up on my daily dose of blogging and facebook. Checked e-mail, too.
* Decided on some plans to wrap up the chapter books my students finished reading.
* Had oreos with milk for dessert.
* Showered and picked out clothes for tomorrow.
* Helped Dayna with some of her graduation requirements because tomorrow is her sign-off day before her graduation this Saturday!
* Went to bed too late.

No comments: