Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bored

Remind me to book a trip somewhere for my next spring break. There have been a lot of "bored" moments this Spring Break and so next year-I will be traveling, somewhere.

As part of being bored, I have decided to share with you some of my favorite pictures. You're probably thinking, she really is that bored? On Spring Break? Yes, it's true. Enjoy this picture parade, inspired by my bored self. Ha! I sound pitiful!

Chloe, a few years ago! She's so adorable!


My dad, pretending to be intellectual. I'm not saying he's not smart-but this picture is totally staged and fake! He's not a reader!


Sunset on Siesta Key Beach


Dayna and I at a Camarada banquet my junior year of college


My cousin, Katrina and I being random.


Jack, my family's dog.


My brother and I with Chloe, our godchild :)


My friend, Mandi and I from back when we were both in Collegiate Chorale-good times!


My sister and I climbing a wall at our church that we always dreamed of climbing as little kids. Sure it's unladylike to be climbing this in our skirts, but no one saw!


I like this picture of my siblings and I, just wish my brother's sunglasses were off.


My friend Tressie's wedding, I was one of her Maid-of-Honors. This was during a "fatter" stage in my life, but it still is a fun memory!


Good friends!!


Flea market trash!


The day Warner Southern College became Warner University!


My brother and I noticed our boxers were basically the same, just different styles and lengths, of course!


The night we went to ICE!


A street sign in VA with my name spelled the "right" way! :) It's always been hard to find things with my spelling of Kaitlin...most of them are Kaitlyn or Caitlin.

Well, I'll be sure to showcase some more of my favorite pictures again-I have a ton of them on my computer! This was just a way to buy some time, ya know? Ha! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: