Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I found a new blog carnival to join for Tuesday called "Top 2 Tuesday." I figure blog carnivals allow more for me to blog about, you know, since I'm single with no children and I don't have much to talk about! Someday, though. Someday. And, I'm really not in a rush. I will be writing a post soon about my weekend in Virginia, including some beautiful pictures of mountains and Spring. Oh, I can't wait to move up north. Again, someday. :)

So, here we go. Top 2 Tuesday. The topic is 2 favorite things you love about summer.




One of my most favorite things about summer is that it stays light outside 'til around 8:00. I love that. It just makes it feel like summer for some reason. It's also fun to get cold treats from the Ice Cream Man. Yes, even in my 20s I find pleasure in getting ice cream/junk from the Ice Cream Man. Who woulda thought? Me? Junk? Never!

(That is not me in the ice cream truck, I got it off of Google images.)

Another thing I love about summer is getting and keeping a tan for approximately 3 months. I love adding to my tan. Not unhealthily, but just a nice tan look. I have been burnt red a couple of times, but luckily it always ends in a tan, somewhat like the one you see below of me and my sister.

I really enjoy going to the beach or laying out by the pool just relaxing!

My summer begins June 10th-the last day of school! Can't wait!

What are your "Top 2 for summer?"

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love being tan, too! And my other one is sun dresses. I LOVE wearing comfy sundresses all summer!