Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Here's a post filled with miscellaneous "stuff!"

1. Today officially begins my SUMMER! 0n this first day of summer I woke up decently early for me (10:00) and began making phone calls to reserve a U-haul, shut off my current electricity, start new electricity, end cable service, and call my new apartment office to get the measurements of the windows (for curtains.)

2. I had an unhealthy lunch, homemade nachos. They were delish! ;)

3. I cleaned and organized, but you can't tell. Yet.

4. I posted my entertainment center on Craigslist. Interested? Just kidding! ;) I have furniture on layaway at Rooms to Go and so there is no reason to trek this along for the move. Plus, it's ridiculously heavy!


5. I walked/ran at the lake.

6. I invested in a Racetrac gas station cup to get free refills all summer long! For an avid soda drinker like myself, this is exciting! Haha! I even got it in purple, my favorite color! :) The cool thing is, you can refill the cup with either fountain sodas or slurpees!


7. Only 16 days left until I move! I couldn't be more excited. I feel like, after working in Lakeland since January, that I already "belong" there and I'm ready to say goodbye to Lake Wales-after almost 5 years! Hard to believe. It just gets boring around here (but if you're on a strict budget, it's a good place to live because shopping isn't really a hot commodity around here! Ha!) It doesn't help that I just don't feel safe in this apartment complex either.

I think I'll end it there considering it's well after midnight and no longer Monday. See ya next week for another Miscellany Monday! :)

1 comment:

carissa said...

thanks so much for joining in... so glad to have you! yay for craigslist, oh and ebay too! it's such a good feeling to get rid of stuff! happy summer to you - hope it's grand!