Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fives-Favorite Songs!

Just Me and My Life

Oh gosh, this week's Friday Fives is gonna be a hard one! I have LOTS of favorite songs! FYI: These songs will range from all different genres!

1. I Can Only Imagine, by Mercy Me. I sang this song at my grandma's funeral in 2006 and barely got through it. Such a great song with a powerful message!


2. Clocks, by Coldplay. Favorite lyric line from this song "closing walls, and ticking clocks"


3. Power of Love, by Celine Dion


4. Revelation Song, by Kari Jobe


5. It Happens, by Sugarland


What are your 5 favorite songs?! Link up at Just Me and My Life to play along!

1 comment:

Beth McC. said...

We could share list!! I cant believe I didn't put Sugarland or Celine on my!! We will definitely be doing this topic again!!

Thanks for doing my Friday Fives and I hope you have a great weekend!!