Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fives!

It's time for Friday Fives again!
Just Me and My Life

This week it's 5 random questions, so here are my answers!

1. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
First, I would most definitely SLEEP IN! Then, I would plan to go to lunch with a friend or someone from my family to take a nice break from sitting in the cafeteria with my students. :) After lunch, depending on the time of year, I would either go to lay out by the pool or visit the beach OR I would of course, go shopping! How wonderful it would be if the day I got to skip work was also pay day! Ha!





2.If you could start fresh, what profession would you choose?

NOTHING, I LOVE MY JOB! :) God called me to be a teacher, and I'm proud to answer and commit to His call! However, I someday plan on enhancing my career by becoming a guidance counselor, school psychologist...or something along those lines!

3. What is your favorite candy or candy bar?
That's a tough one because I like LOTS of candy bars! Any of these sound good!


Here are some pictures one of my college friends took of me inside a candy shop in Savannah, GA...does this tell you how I feel about candy in general? Ha!:)



4.Have your ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought an"As seen on TV item"?
No I have not!

5. What's the movie you ALWAYS cry at??
I don't cry in movies. But, whenever I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I always get teary-eyed!


What are your answers to these questions?

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Your idea of a day off sounds JUST like mine!