Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights from 2011

January
Visiting my great aunt's house in Connecticut

Shopping in NYC!


February
I went through all my pictures on my computer and there aren't any from February! So...moving right along...

March
BY FAR, the highlight was going to Colorado and trying skiing, snowmobiling and snowtubing for the first time!




April
Having an adult Easter Egg Hunt with my friend Audra's family!



May
Attending college friends, Ashley& Robbie's wedding!



June
My youngest sister, Keleigh's graduation from high school!



Blue Man Group to celebrate Dayna's 23rd birthday!



Rock Springs with Dayna's family and friends!



Kayaking!



July
St. Augustine with the girls on my mom's side of the family to celebrate my Aunt Cathy's 50th birthday!


Going to Alabama to spend time with my longtime friend, Tressie



My dad's 50th "sock-hop" themed birthday!!


Going on a cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel with three good friends!




August
"Girls Gone Godly" reunion with collge friends, and a professor!


Starting a brand new school year, and my 2nd full year of teaching!




Out to dinner to celebrate the First Day of School!


September
Some out-of-state family came in and I went to my parents' house for a weekend to hang out!


October
Traveling to Asheville, NC to see the leaves change, experiencing a corn maze, and the Waynesville Apple Festival!




Turning 25 and celebrating for an entire day with friends! They had 25 things planned for me to do that day! In this particular picture, we are in Ghiradelli at Downtown Disney after ordering the best hot chocolate ever!


November
Experiencing Black Friday shopping for the first time! No pics, but read the blog post if you haven't already!

December
Tacky Christmas Sweater Party & White Elephant Gift Exchange!





Traveling back to Asheville, NC, visiting the Biltmore Estate, and Christmas shopping in Asheville!




That about wraps up my 2011 in pictures! I would describe 2011 as a year full of traveling which I LOVE! I have been to five new places this year- Colorado, Alabama, Grand Cayman Islands, Cozumel, and Asheville, NC (twice!). Can't wait to see where 2012 brings me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Highley said...

Thanks for the shout out! Have a great second semester!