Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December?

Is it really December already?

2011 has been the fastest year yet. People tell me the years will only get faster the older I get.
Despite my disbelief, it is officially the last month of the year. December is here. The Christmas season is in full swing. Work is busy (when is it not?), the holiday parties are many, my bank account is depleting with every trip to the grocery store for more holiday baking ingredients, and Christmas songs are heard everywhere.

There's nothing like a Christmas parade to put you in the Christmas spirit, especially when the FL weather cooperates to help it feel like winter!


Tonight was the annual Lakeland Christmas parade. Dayna and I usually meet up with her family, but this year we met up with my friend Kelly and her son, too! It was fun to sit together!

I'm not posting a lot tonight, but I'm hoping to get another post up this weekend so that I can share what an experience it was to get a Christmas tree this year. Just wait. It's ridiculous!

Happy December!

No comments: