Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 Wants



Continuing on with a few days lapse with the 10 Day "You Challenge"...

7 Wants

7. An iPhone

I've only had my current cell phone for almost a year, but it's not the best phone I've ever had. It doesn't get the best service and it drops calls often. I used to say I didn't need a high-tech phone with all the bells and whistles, but now, I think I do. I found out I'm eligible for an upgrade right around my birthday. Perfect timing. :)

6. To see the season of Fall in a place other than Florida


Yes please!!!

5. Rick Scott to be governor in Florida NO LONGER! I don't even want his picture on my blog. The changes he's made in our state and his major lack of appreciation for teachers is sickening!

4. To move to one of the following states: Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina or Tennessee. One of the reasons why? See Want #6 above. I just want seasons!!! I figure while I'm single and without children, now would be the time to do it. I'm considering it a lot lately. I need to begin fervently praying about it, too.

3. A matching bedroom furiture suite, similar to this one.

2. To go to Colorado in the wintertime again! That trip was one of the most amazing experiences of my life!


1. A husband and children, most of all!

These wants, as you can tell, are among many different categories and realities, but nonetheless, they're wants! :)

No comments: