Thursday, September 8, 2011

9 loves

To continue on with the "10 Day You Challenge," today's focus is 9 loves.


Here are nine of my "loves!"

9. Coke. I love, love, love a cold Coke. I spend too much of my paycheck buying drive-thru cokes because they're just so good. I gotta have at least one a day.


8. Snow. Snow is one of my most.favorite.things.ever. I think it's beautiful and nothing compares to its beauty!
{My friend, Audra, and I in Colorado this past March.}

7. Selah. Have you ever heard these people sing?!?! Amazing!!!! If you've never heard them, you need to. They recently came out with a new CD, (as in 2 weeks ago new) and it's all I've been listening to. Their music is moving.


6. Christmas. The memories I have of Christmas growing up are just so special to me! As much as I love being a "grown up," I would love to be able to rewind the days sometimes, especially to be a kid again at Christmas. I love traditions!


5. Traveling. In 2011 so far, I've been to Connecticut in January, Colorado in March, Alabama in July, and went on a cruise in July to Cozumel, Mexico and the Grand Cayman Islands. I just love traveling! It's amazing to have these opportunities before I meet my husband and start a family someday! {The girls and I on the last night of our cruise.}

4. My classroom. This may sound cheesy to some, but I've wanted to be a teacher since I can remember. I played school in my bedroom or in my mom's classroom constantly. My dad could tell you, still to this day, things I used to say to my fake students. It's not embarassing or anything. Ha! But I truthfully love my classroom and enjoy making it into what my students hopefully see as a positive place! {I'll be doing a classroom tour post soon on the blog.}

3. People Magazine. I love a good read of a People Magazine. I'm not a celebrity fanatic at all, but I always like seeing them out in "real life," in pictures of course. I also like the true stories in People, it's not a whole bunch of gossip and rumor type stuff that some of those magazines are.


2. Elf. The movie. This movie is so funny to me! I'm not a person who owns many movies, in fact, Elf is the only movie I own. Period. It's one I can watch again and again, and it never gets old.


1. Fridays! Speaking of Fridays, tomorrow IS Friday! So glad the weekend's here!

Of course, I have many more "loves" than only 9, which definitely include God, my family, and my friends...but you know, that goes without saying! :)

No comments: