Sunday, December 20, 2009

Senior Pictures

The fall semester is over...which means I'm D-O-N-E! Well, until graduate school! :) It hasn't sunk in yet that I have my Bachelor's degree and will be a full-time, REAL teacher in January. I am SO blessed to have a job in this economy. Not just any job, but a job that is in my chosen field. I am so, so, so thankful to God for this HUGE blessing!

Anyway, I had some senior pictures taken that I'll share. They were taken by a girl I go to college with, her name is Dee Dee. (Just have to make sure I give photo credit!) She's very good at photography and I appreciated her using her talents so that I could have some good pictures to send to family and friends with my graduation announcements.











These are just a few of the many that were taken. My actual graduation ceremony is not until January 16th, so there will be many more graduation pictures to share soon!

No comments: