Sunday, December 20, 2009

My First Post!

Hello!

I finally did it! I finally created my blog! Creating a blog is something I've wanted to do for awhile. Over the past several months, I have taken an interest in blog reading. It seems that most people who blog are moms wanting to record the day-to-day happenings of their growing children, and even though I don't have near as much going on in my life as a mother does, I wanted to record my new life as a college-graduate and new teacher! I enjoy writing in the form of journals, etc., so I figure this blog will be a good outlet for me! And maybe someday, this blog will turn into stories of meeting my husband, pictures of my wedding, and the announcements of pregnancies! Someday....

So, the next few posts will probably be various postings of random things. Bear with me until I get the hang of this blog world! :)

No comments: