Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Been a Simple January

One thing can be said of January.

It is LONG!

Coming back to work after the holiday season, 31 full days, haven't been paid since before Christmas...you get the idea.

Because of that last little fact I just mentioned...about not having been paid in over a month...January tends to be pretty simple, because the budget demands it! Ha! Payday is this Thursday and it's such a refreshing thought!

So...let's take a look at my simple January, shall we?

Cookies and milk for dinner.


Donating blood while my students were at Music. The Bloodmobile comes and sits in our parking lot every few months, and I like to take advantage of the opportuity. I've been blessed with good veins and it takes me about 5 minutes to give my donation!

On Saturday, I went to visit my aunt in Orlando and we ended the day with some of the best Italian Ice at Jeremiah's! We also saw the movie Parental Guidance. Have you seen it?? If not, you should! It's a clean, feel-good movie, with a good message! I loved it.

My sister, Keleigh, came with me to work in my classroom Sunday afternoon, after we went to church and had lunch. She worked on a paper while I did some things to get ready for this week.

Last week, my BFF and I went to a little hole-in-the-wall pizza joint and we each ordered two slices. Well...the guy made it into a heart for us. It was kinda sweet, but then at the same time...I wasn't sure what he was insinuating? Ha.

Only few days left of this long, long month...and I've got some fun dinner plans lined up with fabulous college friends, as well as a much needed hair appointment on Saturday!



1 comment:

Elise said...

I cannot WAIT to get paid on Thursday! Too long without a paycheck! Enjoy your weekend after getting paid! I know I will!