Sunday, January 20, 2013

3 Day Weekend

Most people are celebrating the fact that we have an extra day added to our weekend in honor of MLK!

I am happy to be one of those people with a 3 day weekend!

After 2 weeks off for the holidays and then 2 weeks back to work, this girl had some major sleep to catch up on. I have been so tired!!

Today I went to church as usual and then went to Longhorn with my BFF and her family. My aunt and uncle were in town for the day so I met up with them downtown for a little while this afternoon. It was good to see them and spend time with them!

After we ate (well they did...I had just eaten an hour before!) we walked around one of the lakes downtown. Lakeland really does have some pretty lakes and walking areas. It never hurts to get some exercise too! ;)

I don't have big plans for tomorrow, other than sleeping in of course. If you're lucky to have an extra day off this week, enjoy it!

Here's to another 4 day work week!





No comments: