Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Favorite Things

I've seen a few blogs with this "My Favorite Things" post over the past few days. It's a post in which you write about your current favorite things (at the end of a year and beginning of a new one) and then when you look back upon it in years to come- it'll just be something fun to reminisce with.

I thought it'd be fun to join in, so I am.

My Favorite Things, currently:

1. Boots! I now have 5 pair. I currently only like the boots that come to the halfway point of your calf. I'm still not into the ankle boots (speaking for myself, of course.)

2. Words With Friends. I have games going with 3 aunts, my mom, my sister, and one of my cousins. Ha!

3. Texting. So cheesy, right? It's true, though.

4. Traveling. I think I always will enjoy traveling!

5. Large Cokes from drive-thrus. This is clearly a bad habit. Nonetheless, it definitely is one of my favorite things. Mmmm, the carbonation!

6. Watches. I don't have many- but I'm slowly adding to the collection.

7. My maroon skinny jeans. First pair of colored pants I've owned since I was a child. I like them!

8. The News. I'm a news junkie, it's true. I have 4 News apps on my phone. I love afternoons when I get home from work in time to watch the 5:00 news. I'm really nerdy like that.

9. Earrings. I have been adding to my earring collection, too...not just the watch collection. Ha!

10. Olive Garden. I love love love their Chicken Gnochhi soup and alfredo dipping sauce w/ breadsticks and chicken parmesan! I love going there as often as I can (which is probably too often!)

What are your favorite things the world has to offer right now?

No comments: