Friday, October 1, 2010

These Are My Thoughts

This week. Today. I have thoughts.

1. I'm thankful that God abundantly provides.

2. I wish I had more than one day a week to sleep in.

3. Some people are always going to be "teacher's pets" even as adults, which I think is silly.

4. The Olive Garden tradition on payday is a good one. I think I'll keep it.

5. The word "professionalism" means nothing to some people in terms of behavior, dress, and/or tact. This irks me.

6. I wish I had more time to get things done.

7. I have low tolerance for people who are fake, but God teaches me to be more real in these moments.

8. I am thankful for the solid friendships I have in my life and to be able to invest my time in them, rather than consistently trying to fit in with the "in" crowd. I find joy in talking with people from all walks of life; what a diverse experience!

9. Being friendly and polite truly does go a long way.

10. Colleagues should treat other colleagues with mutual respect, always. No one is better than the other. Period. A group of teachers is a team and that's that.

11. Fall weather is the best weather!

12. The weekends always pass too quickly.

13. I will be grading a ton of papers this weekend.

14. I won't be setting an alarm tomorrow.

15. I'm SO excited to be getting brand new furniture next weekend!

So, there you have it. 15 random thoughts out of the mouth of...me. Some are random, some describe exactly what I am feeling! I knew I'd say it soon after the school year started- I'm ready for Thanksgiving break!!!

No comments: