Thursday, July 15, 2010

Visiting with Sarasota Friends

Today was busy and fun! I had plans to meet with my friend Rachel at her house this morning at 11:00 so that was my first stop of the day. She has 2 little boys, Murray (4) and Miles (14 mos.) and so it's always fun to play with them, too. They're adorable! Rachel and I always enjoy catching up on life-she's known me since I was 15, when I began dating her younger brother and we just clicked because we're both oldest children of 4 and have many similar personality traits because of where we are in birth order in our families. Because I've never had older siblings, I've always looked up to Rachel and thought of her as the older sister I never had! So, each holiday and then of course in the summertime, I always call her so that we can hang out. So we talked for a while and then headed to McDonald's so she could feed her boys lunch.


Afterward, I met my mom and Suzy (family friend/works with my mom/I used to babysit her kids) at Panera. After we were finished eating, we just talked a while and Panera is such a good place for that. I could barely eat my salad though, my apetite has just been weak lately for some reason.

I was invited to eat dinner with Rachel and her family so I could visit with more of the Wiseman family and eat one of my favorite meals made by Mrs. Wiseman. She makes the BEST gravy with white rice and so everytime everyone's in town she cooks a big meal and we all eat 'til our hearts are content! Ha! Rachel's sister, Bethany, recently moved back to FL with her husband and she also has 2 boys, Kellen (2) and Beckham (17 mos.). So, the house was WILD with four boys under 4 running around but it was so fun. Back when I dated their younger brother, Rachel and Bethany were married but kids were still off in the distant future....and here they are. :) They are all SO cute. I didn't get pictures of all the boys together, but I should have. It was fun catching up with them and playing with the boys.

Here is a picture of me and Jack taken today, I just love him!


And then my sister zoomed in on purpose...


Tomorrow is beach and HAIRCUT DAY! I have been waiting for this haircut all week!!! So all this long mess hair grossness you've been seeing is about to be chopped off! I need a change and something trendy! I'll be sure to post pictures!

No comments: