Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday Fives!

Hey there! I feel bad that I've been an absent blogger as of lately, but it's hard to do on a laptop where my pictures aren't stored. I'm hoping to find an alternate solution for the time being, though. I really do want to post pictures of the progress I've made in making my new apartment a home. I've had a to-do list that I created Sunday night which hasn't been able to be completely checked off due to my lack of motivation. I love my new apartment, but I'm seriously getting cabin fever. I have one month of summer left and I plan to make it FUN. No more of this day-to-day boring stuff. I'm 23, shouldn't I be living it up? Haha. My personality is definitely not a wild one, so I'm not talking about crazy partying, clubbing, dancing or anything of the sort, because quite frankly, that has never been me and it won't ever. I'm just talking about getting out and about, not sleeping til 12 everyday, going to the beach and pool, hanging out, those kinds of simple things. :) I have some fun things planned this week, so there are things to look forward to. Sidenote: God, please don't delay bringing my husband until I'm really old, I think I would be too bored. Thanks!

Anyway, I realize Friday has technically passed, but I haven't had time yet to do my Friday Fives post and I really want to participate in this one! The theme this week is your 5 Favorite Blogs and I definitely have a few I'd like to share! I also plan on reading others' posts to find even more fun blogs to read! Disclaimer: I'm still relatively new to the blog world, so I'm still adding to my list of favorite blogs!

Here we go!

1. All-time favorite blog which I've been reading for about a year: Kelly's Korner! Who doesn't love her blog?! Harper is so darn precious and Kelly just seems like one of the sweetest people in the world!


2. A Love Worth Waiting For is a blog of a young married couple and the wife, Lyndsie, had a complete hysterectomy at a very young age and their love story and faith are both so inspiring. Additionally, I love Lyndsie's style!


3. MckMama! I know many in the blogosphere think her blog is controversial or whatever, but I look beyond that and enjoy looking at her talent of photography and her kids are just adorable! She's due to have her 5th child this summer-I'm a fan of big families! It was also through her blog that I felt the tug on my heart from God to sponsor a child in Kenya through the wonderful organization, Compassion. (That reminds me: I still need to do a post introducing you to Pauline!) :)


4. The Jennings Boys! These 3 boys are absolutely adorable and I always ooo and aah over how perfect Gretchan's hair is! She has the hairstyle I've always wished my hair could do, but it just never can! Maybe I should travel to where she lives, we could meet, and I could get my hair done by her hair dresser! Ha! I can't copy and paste a picture of their blog header, so here is their link: The Jennings Boys!

5. The Tyler's! They have the most adorable little girl who consistently flashes the BIGGEST smiles! I also love Shelly's blog header, purple is my favorite color and it's just too cute! Don't you think?


I really do have more blogs that I enjoy reading on a daily basis, but it's late, I'm tired, and maybe if Beth hosts this theme again, I'll feature more of my favorite blogs because seriously-I follow many more blogs than just 5, but I'm just tired! Can you tell I'm tired considering the previous sentence is a run-on sentence? Isn't that against the rules for a 5th grade teacher like myself? And now I'm rambling! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

You are TOO sweet! :) We think we have the most adorable little girl, too :)