Monday, May 23, 2011

A Drive-Thru Coke

Is there anyone out there that agrees with me that there is nothing better than a drive-thru coke? Or is it just me? Am I the only one who thinks a coke from a drive-thru beats any other kind? Of course, you definitely won't agree with me if you don't even like or drink coke.

In my maybe not so popular opinion, I think a coke from a drive-thru is the best kind. It beats opening a can or two-liter of coke at home and pouring it into a cup. Maybe it's the carbonation or the ice-but I can assure you, there is something about a drive-thru coke that makes them so much better!

I frequent drive-thrus mainly just for a Large Coke.
My favorite place to get a drive-thru coke is McDonalds.

Wendy's has good Cokes, too! (I have one of these by my side as I type this post.)

I know that coke is coke...but I'm allowed to have my preferences.

Chick-Fil-A is just good in general!

This is a Checker's coke.

Maybe it's just me, but there's nothing like a drive-thru coke!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I agree! And since I've been pregnant I've tried to steer clear of caffiene and I totally MISS my drive-thru cokes. Mmm...nothing like it! :)

amanda said...

Drive thru Dr Peppers all the way! And they do vary in taste for sure! Chikfila is the best!!!
-Amanda :)