Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Is Getting Close!

Summer is getting close, y'all! I would be lying if I said I wasn't counting down the days 'til it begins! 13 days left for me!


Want to know what I'm looking forward to this summer?

Going to the pool as often as I want to...

Being able to say "it's the weekend" for 2 months straight, also known as sleeping in

Eating lots of boiled peanuts!

Flying to Alabama to visit my friend Tressie!

Going to visit my favorite beach in my hometown, Siesta Key!

Hanging out with this fun group of girls! (They're all teachers, so they've got the summer off too!)

Going on a cruise with 3 of my close friends to Grand Cayman and Cozumel!

Spending time with my family

Re-arranging some furniture in the living room to make the den into an office/sitting area.

These 2 months off are going to be well spent! I can't wait for summer!!!

No comments: