Saturday, May 14, 2011

No Memory Card

Well, I'm happy to report that I finally have my new laptop! So, I'm free to post pictures (since I'm not using my school laptop anymore) but..there's one problem. My memory card is in my classroom, in my school laptop. You think I would have rememebered, but I didn't. The reason the memory card is even in my laptop at all is because my students all had their reading logs signed and we had perfect attendance too, so their reward was to see their pictures from Field Day. With my class, I reward the small things. Spend a day in my shoes, and you'd see why! :)

So, the post of Mother's Day will have to wait. We had an excellent day on my brother's boat last Sunday. I think my mom enjoyed having her 4 kids and husband together on a boat, just the 6 of us! It was a beautiful day!!

Today has been a completely lazy Saturday, but in my defense, I came home from a full week of work last night and wrote a week's worth of lesson plans for next week. Plus, the weather today was gross and rainy, so it was the perfect day to just stay in and chill!

I'll be back soon with pictures!

No comments: