Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Relaxing Weekend

It has been such a relaxing weekend for me! I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! The time that passes between Friday night to Sunday night always flies by so fast though!

My Spring Break trip to Colorado with three of my friends was officially booked today! I'm really excited about it! Not sure what my bank account will think of it though. Ha! We're going to have SO MUCH FUN doing things we've never done before such as skiing, snowtubing, going on a sleigh ride, etc.! None of us have ever been to the state of Colorado, so we're just looking forward to that in general. We're all teachers too who are going on the trip-so we feel it is well earned and deserved. :)

I tried church somewhere new today. I didn't like it one bit. It was so different for me, very distracting, and I didn't get anything out of it. I guess it's always good to try new places, but I think I'll stay where I'm at for now! After church, Dayna and I and our friend Jessica went over to Dayna's grandparent's house for lunch and then headed over to our other friend's house to book the rest of our trip. We ended up staying a while and ate dinner with them. I love this stage of life and having a great group of teacher friends to hang out with. I'm so blessed to have met each of them!!

Well I need to finish getting ready for the week. By the way, I can't even upload computer images onto Blogger-I go through the process of it, and then they don't apppear on the post page. It's really weird. So I can't even add pictures to contribute to what I'm writing about, in addition to not being able to upload personal pictures. It is what it is...after my trip to Colorado, I'll be saving for a new laptop!

Enjoy your last day of January!

No comments: