Thursday, January 13, 2011

Off to See Some Snow!

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm still without a working personal laptop, so I've been using my school laptop. I don't want to upload pictures on my school computer. So, until I get it fixed, fun blogging will have to wait. Darn!

Anyway...I am off to see some snow tomorrow in Connecticut and New York! I can't WAIT! I'm so excited to see some snow and spend some time away! I've been looking forward to it all week, but that goes without saying. We had Parent Night tonight at school, plus I still had to write 2 days worth of lesson plans, so it's been a long day to say the least.

I've got to be up REALLY early though. Our flight leaves at 7 a.m. out of Orlando, and I live an hour from there. I'll be waking up at 3:15 to leave by 4. Ahhh! It's all worth it, though, all worth it! I'm going up there with my mom and sister, Korinne, and my Aunt Cathy and cousin Katrina. It shall be a fun girls weekend!

I've got to finish packing and go to bed! Hoping to get my computer fixed soon!

No comments: