Monday, September 20, 2010

Miscellany Monday!

This week, I decided to link up with Carissa over at lowercase letters to join in on Miscellany Monday Fun!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Here are the random thoughts on my mind right now:

1. I'm so glad candy corn are back in season. They fit in perfect with my healthy diet (sarcastic emphasis on the word 'healthy'). I love the way I can feel my teeth get all sugary and gritty after I eat them. (Insert more sarcasm.) But seriously, I do love candy corn (in small doses) and I'm glad to have a whole bag at my disposal!


2. Today was a day without students at work. They call it "Data Day." Basically, we reviewed test data in order to drive our instruction this year. Yes, it's as exactly as it sounds-monotonous. So, that's all I'll say about that in order to keep you from boredom.

3. I had a Firehouse Sub for dinner tonight. Mmm mmm mmm! I left work at 6:20 so I was not cooking. (Not that I usually cook though, just to be truthful).


4.I am getting a new student tomorrow. I don't mind having another and I really liked the fact that I found out a day ahead of time. I was able to prepare for him some this afternoon which is SO much more helpful than the office buzzing my room in the middle of teaching to tell me the new student is already here. I mean, I can work that just fine, it's just more helpful to know ahead of time.

5.The last random fact for the night- one month from tomorrow I turn 24! What's even more random is the fact that I'm turning 25 thirteen months from tomorrow. Oh-em-gee! 25 next year! It doesn't seem possible that I can be nearing the halfway mark to 30!

Enough of my random ramblings for one night! Goodnight!

No comments: