Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fives

This week's Friday Fives theme is "5 things you always have in your fridge." You can head over to Beth's blog and check out what she keeps in her fridge, or check out the links and visit other blogs, too!
Just Me and My Life

Here are the things I always keep in my fridge!

1.
Coke! Definitely one of my must-haves!

2.
Milk! I love milk! I buy Publix milk and it looks just like this picture, except the cap is purple. That's what I called it when I was little "purple milk." I was raised on this stuff. :)

3.
Shredded cheese! I love cheese and I like to make chip nachos for a snack every now and then, so this is good to have.

4.
A Brita water pitcher. I love water!

5.
Margarine is always a must-have for lots of recipes!

Well, this list was probably extremely boring, but my pantry and freezer are much more exciting (translated: that's where the junk food is found!) Ha!

I'm SO glad today is Friday AND that Monday is a holiday! I was at work 'til 7:45 tonight trying to get caught up. I am planning to decorate for Fall this weekend! I got some things at Walmart last night. I think I'm going to go to Big Lots too because they usually have affordable and cute holiday decorations! I'm in a big mood for Fall right now, so I'd love to decorate for it! I'll post pictures, soon!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: