Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm Still Here

I realize the last time I did a blog post was January 31st, and we're already halfway through February. There's no real reason for my absence, just busyness I suppose. I need to get better at taking pictures, too, in which I'll be more likely to blog.

Anyway, not much is new here. Here's some of what I've done in February so far, in the last 19 days in which I haven't blogged:

-started going to a new church which I love!
-went on a date
-saw The Vow at the theater....seriously one of my new favorite chick-flicks
-tutored at Saturday School yesterday...didn't necessarily enjoy waking up at 6:00 on a Saturday but it really wasn't so bad
-learned that I'm married to Shrek (from a student who was very upset with me at the time)
-enjoyed reliving childhood memories in listening to Whitney Houston's music since her tragic death
-bought two new dresses, each for $12 (I LOVE a good deal like that!)
-got a pedicure from the creepiest nail technician EVER
-got a carwash after a bird literally went to the bathroom on the left side, right side, windshield, roof, and hood of my car (no exaggeration- I was annoyed! It was everywhere!!)
-watched the Superbowl in honor of my late grandpa's team and was happy the NY Giants won!

I'm so looking forward to having a day off tomorrow in honor of President's Day!

1 comment:

amanda said...

what is the married to shrek thing about lol??