Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day

This morning my alarm went off at the regular weekday time, 6:00 a.m. As soon as I heard it, I realized I had today off and actually did not need to get up. Oh I was so thrilled! Ha! I'm not one of those people who once I'm awake, I'm awake...I'm the kind that can go right back to sleep, for hours. So the alarm didn't bother me. Now tomorrow when it goes off, that'll be a different story. Haha.

Today, Dayna and I met one of our teacher friends and her 2 month old daughter Sophia for lunch at Red Elephant. I didn't get any pictures but believe me when I say Sophia is the cutest little thing ever! I had fun holding her for awhile. I miss having babies in my life now that my cousins are grown and I'm...well, far away from having my own. ;)

Later on in the afternoon, Dayna and I stopped by a local bakery and I had a piece of this deliciousness.

French Silk Pie-I still have some in the fridge since it was a huge piece- I might be having that for dessert soon.

We made a trip to Target, too. What about this for an Easter dress?

Totally just kidding. Believe it or not, this was in the women's section, although it looks like it should be long in the little girls' costume section. Ha!

Back to work tomorrow- three weeks 'til Spring Break!!!

No comments: