Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Bucket List



*UPDATED* ON 7/23/11

There are plenty of projects I want to accomplish this summer, places I want to go, and things I want to do. Last summer was kind of uneventful for me and I want to make sure I "live it up" this summer! So, I'm making a bucket list to refer to in order to help me have a fun and productive summer!

My Summer 2011 Bucket List

1. Go see a movie at the drive-in theatre (never been to a drive-in!)
2. Turn solarium in my apartment into a workable office/den area
3. Paint something for my apartment at Picasso's Cup
4. Clean out my closet and donate what I don't wear anymore
5. Take my dad to Longhorn Steakhouse for a prime rib (his absolute fave!) for his birthday
6. Go to Alabama to visit my friend, Tressie
7. Get more pictures hung up in my bedroom
8. Set up a mini-conference with an old colleague to help me build better reading centers in my classroom
9. Spend a weekend at Gaylord Palms with my friends on the teacher discount
10. Go to Sea World with a group of friends (for free for because I'm a teacher!)
11. Go to Adventure Island (it's been years!)
12. Get together with old friends in Sarasota
13. Go to Disney again to visit my good friend, Jackie
14. Read for professional development
15. Finish "Her Mother's Hope" that I got for Christmas and haven't been able to finish yet
16. Go through stuff that I still have at my parent's house and decide what to do with it
17. Cook more!
18. Get into a work-out routine
19. Ride go-carts at Little 500 with friends
20. Find a church that fits me
21. Enjoy a cupcake from Deli Delicacies (never had one before and have heard they're to die for!)
22. Have a "Girls Gone Godly" reunion with friends from college- Lauren, Mandi, Whitney and Kelly
23. Create a DIY (do it yourself) bulletin board to hang above my writing table in the den/office area
24. Take friends out on my brother's boat in Sarasota
25. Purchase an official blog design for my blog! (I didn't need to purchase one because I "won" one from another blog! Thanks, Shelly!

I may be adding to this list, but for now, this is my bucket list for Summer 2011!

No comments: