Friday, June 24, 2011

Keleigh's High School Graduation

My youngest sister, Keleigh, graduated from Sarasota High School on June 3rd. (I'm late in posting this.) She graduated on the same football field I did at the same time in the evening. It only felt like yesterday that I was the graduate. Being there brought back many good memories!

Waiting for the graduates to fill their seats...
Walking up the stage to receive her diploma (Side story: When I was in that same spot on my graduation, my cap flew off and I was SO embarassed! I will never ever forget that happening!)
Keleigh and me
Aunt Cathy, Aunt Diane, and my mom

All the family that was able to come to support Kel!
My dad and me

The day following her graduation, Keleigh had a graduation party at my parents' house. There were a lot of people there, including many of my old teachers and old neighbors. I always love getting to catch up with people I haven't seen in a long time.
Keleigh's special request-it was good!



Keleigh plans on attending Sarasota's community college in the fall to begin persuing a degree in Occupational Therapy. She occasionally tosses around the idea of going into fashion design. She would be great in either one of those areas! Wherever God leads her, I pray she will never give up on persuing her dreams! Congratulations, Keleigh Ann!

No comments: