Saturday, April 21, 2012

Photo Dump

Here's a photo dump of various pictures from the past few weeks. Nothing crazy-exciting.
This past Thursday was Parent Night at school, and since only 6 parents came out of the 20 students I have in my class, I was able to completely clean and straighten up my desk. I feel like a brand new woman. Ha!
This was our 2nd Annual Adult Easter Egg Hunt at my friend Audra's grandmother's house. When you don't have your own children yet to take to an Easter Egg Hunt, you make your own. Or at least we do. :)
Outside ready to go!
Audra's older brother helped hide the eggs for us. He was so creative and used mulch to give us a clue as to where an egg was hiding.
On Good Friday, Dayna and I went to Sarasota. We went to a circus show (totally missed my own sister being in it this year!!), went to Dino's Pizza, got pedicures, and colored Easter Eggs! It's a tradition I will never stray from. :)
Colorful eggs!
Last Friday after work, some co-workers/friends and I went out to dinner, and then Dayna and Jessica had their hearts set on going to Goodwill. So we went...and this is only a small glimpse into their crazyness that night!
Random people/shoppers soon caught on to the fact that this was just for fun and a big laugh session. Except for one lady, who genuinely complimented Jessica's outfit. Ha! Jessica and Dayna bought some of what they tried on, and I hear they're going to be making a YouTube video soon?? {I'll be sure and post it here if their plan goes through!} Ha. Happy Saturday!

No comments: