Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.

Here are my favorite things from this past week:

On my drive home from work Monday, I felt like cooking. (That's rare that I get that feeling, you know.) I needed chicken breasts so I had to stop by the grocery store. I was in the mood for chocolate of some sort and picked up some Brownies. I posted on Facebook that on nights that I "go through the hassle" of cooking, I might as well bake, too!

During outside reading time today, I had the pleasure of watching this little girl play with sticks, when she was supposed to be reading. She's not my student, she was with my class though for a little while. I love watching kids' be in their own little world (except when I'm trying to teach them, of course.)

I absolutely adore this text my sister sent me this week. Apparently my dad has a serious commitment to Wheel of Fortune. ;) I love my dad!

I loved getting to play with this little sweetie, my coworker's daughter, Sophia. Isn't she so sweet?

The highlight of the week was looking forward to Friday night's dinner for Jessica's 25th birthday! We went to Texas Roadhouse and talked for hours, like always. It was a fun night! More pictures to come soon!

Sea World tomorrow....time for bed! TGIF!!!

No comments: