Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday (and SUMMER!)

Photobucket

Today I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday. You might notice that on my post title I also added "(and SUMMER!)" That's right folks, summertime is officially here! It was hard to say goodbye to some great students yesterday afternoon and some tears were even shed. Goodbyes aren't ever really easy even with problem students. It's hard to believe I just said goodbye to my third class. Where is the time going???






1. My classroom is now closed. (I might add, for my own sake, that I was finished shutting down my classroom by 11:15 this morning on our teacher workday. The last two years I was still there at 5:00 shoving stuff in closets. I don't know how I managed getting done faster this year, but I certainly enjoyed leaving for lunch at 12:00 and not worrying about having to come back.)
2. Cleaning desks with shaving cream; before I let them play in it, they have to write me a message first :)
3. Happy Birthday to my roommate and best friend, Dayna!! (June 6th)
4. My latest pinterest gift idea, given to all my students on the last day of school
5. "Worst Dressed" Party to celebrate the END of the school year with great teacher friends!

If you're interested in what other people are high-fiving about this Friday, check out Lauren's blog for the link-up!

No comments: