Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bridal Shower and Birthday

This was a busy weekend! Saturday included a bridal shower for my friend Jessica, and then a dinner and Downtown Disney to celebrate my friend Audra's 26th birthday!

I think Jessica will be having a total of 3 showers; lucky bride! :) Her grade level team at school threw her a shower, her aunt threw her one yesterday and then when she gets up to PA (where's she moving with her husband!) her family there will host another one! She has received some nice gifts so far!


I am nerdy and I love games that are played at bridal showers and baby showers. I'm just like that. Anyway, we played a game at Jess' shower yesterday that I had never played/heard of before. It's a game where the shower guests write vows for the bride and groom. You write one line for the vow and then pass it along. It ends up being sweet, funny, and serious! Ha. Something fun for the bride to hang onto just for fun. :)


Right after we left the shower, we headed to Carrabba's where Audra wanted to have dinner on her special day!

Bethany and Michelle were there

Sara and Michelle were also there

Dayna and I were there too, of course, but our picture didn't turn out well. Hate it when that happens! Ha!


Audra was gifted with this classy hat!

We of course had to tell the waiter that we were celebrating a birthday...and then we all shared in this yummy dessert!

After dinner we headed to Downtown Disney; Audra wanted to go to Ghiradelli for ice cream! Afterward we just walked around and people watched and talked. :)

This picture is terrible quality from my phone, but I'm including it anyway! Here's our group before we left!

Happy Bridal Shower to Jessica and Happy Birthday to Audra!

1 comment:

Elise said...

The vow game sounds fun! I'll have to remember that next time I host a shower!