Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moe's and Movies

Yesterday, Lauren, Whitney, Dayna and I met up for our monthly tradition of Girls' Night Out. (We weren't able to schedule our April night-out due to busy schedules, and Lauren was over in Wales!) Anyway, normally we just do dinner, but this time Lauren and Whitney suggested seeing a movie, too. It was a great idea and the movie they picked was hilarious! If you haven't seen What to Expect When You're Expecting, you're missing out!

Two of the funniest people I know.


These girls make great company!

There were several attempts to get this photo- and although still not great picture quality, it's good enough!

Each time we get together, I'm reminded to be thankful of friendships that began in college and are still continuing on! I have too many memories to count with these girls!

1 comment:

Elise said...

College friendships are the best! I consider my three best friends from college family.