Friday, December 17, 2010

2 Weeks Off!

It's official! I am on break for 2 WHOLE weeks! Oh, how I've needed this!!!

With that being said, I'll be able to catch up on some blogging. I have some fun pictures to post-I just have had zero free time to post about the recent happenings in my life. This time of year is always so busy for many; between Christmas parties, shopping, more parties, work, writing Christmas cards, baking, and more Christmas parties, the season just flies right by. I can't believe Christmas Eve is a week from now! I am looking forward to the next week or so at "home" in Sarasota with my family. I am ready to just relax and not worry about writing lesson plans or grading papers. That stuff will creep back up all too quickly. :)

I've got a lot of posts to catch up on. I haven't even posted pictures from my road trip to GA and TN yet! Shame on me! I also want to post my "Christmas Home Tour" because I just love how Christmas-spirited our apartment is! Dayna and I had our friends over last week for a Christmas party and there are pictures I want to post from that, too! For now, I'll leave with a "crazy face" picture of all of us!



This is going to be a busy weekend! Tomorrow, my good friend, Whitney (who I met in college) is getting married to her college sweetheart! I am so excited to go! She asked Dayna and I to assist at her reception and I'm glad to be able to take part in her special day. I am also looking forward to seeing a lot of my other college friends who I haven't seen in a while! Then on Sunday, the choir I sing in has its Christmas concert at 6:00 in the evening, and the rehearsal begins at 4. So I'll be busy this weekend, but thankfully will have the entire break to rest!

I'll be back soon to post more, with pictures! Continue to enjoy the season and remember WHO it's about!

No comments: